Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Since I've been gone! (Sing it like you're Kelly)



I have two pet peeves of blogging.  Well, not just two, but two that pertain to this post.

1. When people abandon their blogs.

2. When people start posts with "Sorry I haven't posted in forever!" because your going to put four months in between each post, and start each post with that line.  And honestly, my life does not revolve around you.

That being said, sorry for doing #1, and don't worry I wont do #2!!  But what happened is this: I got pregnant.  But more importantly: I got very very sick.  I guess that's my lot in life, really bad morning sickness.  All I have done is barely get my child fed and diapered and then slept on the couch while she plays near by.

Things are looking up though!  I've been feeling much better in the last week, but I've also been on vacation so blogging resumes now.

If you're still here, thank you!  If you're not, that's okay.  You probably just followed my blog so I would follow you back.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! I'm so glad that you're feeling better! I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you're doing. Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously hilarious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I usually respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)