Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January's Goal

 Totally forgot to blog this back in January, so I'm back dating this post.  Enjoy!

My goal in January was to get my apartment in order before Axel was born.  As I'm sure you're aware it was pretty much the worst year for sickness in the history of the world (probably not a true statement) Olivia and I traded off being sick until a couple days before I had Axel.  That being said, we still got mostly unpacked.  My awesome husband did a lot since I came home from the hospital and my mom helped me organize and clean Olivia's bedroom while she was here.  There is still a few boxes to go through, but we usually tackle one or two each weekend.  I'd say January's goal: accomplished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I usually respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)